Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Savior Like A Shepherd Lead Us." Dear Mothers, Do Your Children Hear His Voice?


Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."

Dearest Mothers,
Please teach your children to listen to the Lord Jesus. His sheep hear His voice and follow Him!
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."(John 10:27-28)

"Savior Like A Shepherd Lead Us"

Savior, like a shepherd lead us, much we need Thy tender care;
In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, for our use Thy folds prepare.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Thou hast bought us, Thine we are.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Thou hast bought us, Thine we are.
We are Thine, Thou dost befriend us, be the guardian of our way;
Keep Thy flock, from sin defend us, seek us when we go astray.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Hear, O hear us when we pray.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Hear, O hear us when we pray.
Thou hast promised to receive us, poor and sinful though we be;
Thou hast mercy to relieve us, grace to cleanse and power to free.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! We will early turn to Thee.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! We will early turn to Thee.
Early let us seek Thy favor, early let us do Thy will;
Blessèd Lord and only Savior, with Thy love our bosoms fill.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Thou hast loved us, love us still.
Blessèd Jesus, blessèd Jesus! Thou hast loved us, love us still.
Words: At­trib­ut­ed to Dor­o­thy A. Thrupp, 1836.
Music: Brad­bu­ry, Will­iam B. Brad­bu­ry, 1859
To listen: http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/s/l/slaslus.htm

Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us. Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
(Psalm 80:1-3)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California :-)

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, ~Ron

sarah said...

Thank you!
You are added to my follower list as well!

Bob West said...

One of my favorites. Very Interesting blog. I am now a follower. I thought you might want to check out Paradox Principles as well.
All the best, Bob West
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2011/03/reversing-your-thinking.html