Friday, June 4, 2010

My Youngest Daughter Was Married This Weekend! What a Joyous Time!

I have not written in this blog for some time now... but there is a reason!
My youngest daughter was married this past weekend, May 29, 2010.Oh what a joyous occasion! The man she married, godly, loving Jesus very much, never gave his heart to another, never kissed nor held hands. Patrick was the man we had prayed for all these years for Leah.
Leah, same as Patrick, both waited on the Lord for their perfect mate, and God brought it forth!

I am anxious to tell this story but haven't yet the time. Soon, I hope, I should be able to sit down and write it all out. What a wonderful testimony it is and I don't want anyone to miss it!
I couldn't wait to place some pictures of the bride and groom and I hope to place more later of the actual wedding but for now... here are some!



Leah getting ready with allot of help!


Brides Maids

Picture Time Before the Wedding

Patrick and Leah, A Very Happy Couple!


Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory,
and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and
in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art
exalted as head above all.
-- 1 Chronicles 29:11

8 comments:

~katie~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND TO THE BLESSED COUPLE!! Can't wait to read more of the story ~ they look positively radiant! So happy for you all!

Blessings,
Katie from WI

sarah said...

Thank you Katie!
I am looking forward to sharing their story,I hope to very soon!
God bless you,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to both families! May God bless young couple!

sarah said...

Thank you dear Natasa,
It is so good to hear from you!
In His love,
Sarah

A Joyful Chaos said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! Looking forward to reading their story.


I also really like the sermon by Paul Washer that you have a link for.

Blessings.

sarah said...

Thank you Joyful,
I hope to write out their story before the end of the week. Busy time gardening right now!

I'm glad that you like Paul Washer. We appreciate the wisdom from God that he shares in preaching!

God bless you.

Lynn said...

What a lovely bride and groom. Congratulations. Our son got married that very same weekend, and likewise, we are so blessed that both young people love the Lord and waited for His best without giving their hearts away to another. What a wonderful, wonderful blessing. I share in your joy! :)

sarah said...

Oh Lynn, how encouraging to learn of your son and his bride. It's such a huge joy and pleasure to see our young people grow up loving Jesus and serving Him.
Congratulations to you as well!

Thank you for your note and the kind words.
I am working on the story now and hope to post that soon!
:-)