Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dearest Mothers "Greater Joy Have I None"

Dearest Mothers,

Myself with my gospel children, Michael, Patrick and Leah with 6 month old baby Grace and a dear brother/son in Jesus, Peter went to an event in Northern Wisconsin to preach the Gospel to a few thousand people, a couple of weekends ago.
What a blessing I have! My own children with a zeal for the Truth and a great desire to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to people everywhere!

Glory to God!

Here are a few pictures of the troops before and after the event.





Mom/Nana and her gospel children and grandchild





The whole gospel army- with Peter a beloved brother/son in the Lord Jesus Christ





Married One year and 5 months love each other deeply but Jesus First!



Uncle Michael With Baby Grace Who Thinks He's Great Fun!


Greater joy have I none than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.
(3 John 1:4)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Sarah, time is really flying... what beautiful little girl you have... thank you for sharing these pictures... blessings to you all...

sarah said...

Thank you Natasa it's good to hear from you!
Praying for you and your dear family.
love,
Sarah

beth willis miller's blog said...

Sarah, Thank you for contacting me on my blog...I have enjoyed your honest and transparent testimony here on your blog, as well. It is so encouraging to have sisters in Christ with whom we can share our daily walk with our Lord and Savior, isn't it?
blessings,
beth willis miller

sarah said...

You are an encouragement to me, Beth.
It's a real comfort to meet real family of God and it can ofttimes be through the internet these days.

I hope to visit your site fairly often and even placed it in my list of blogs, so you know I really like it!

May our Savior encourage your heart and lift you up continually in Him.