Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dearest Mothers Pray For Wisdom And Keep In His Word!

 It happens everyday

When I'm angry so is my child,
When I'm sad, so is my child,
When I'm grumpy, so is my child,
When I'm selfish, so is my child,
When I'm resentful, so is my child,
When I gossip, so does my child,
When I'm greedy, so is my child,
When I'm disrespectful, so is my child,
When I'm willful, so is my child,
When I'm not thankful, so is my child.
When I ignore Jesus the Lord, so does my child.

I'm fearing God

When I'm praising the Lord Jesus, so does my child,
When I'm grateful to Him, so is my child,
When I'm Joyful in Him, so is my child,
When I'm thankful to Him, so is my child,
When I'm forgiving in Him, so is my child,
When I'm submissive to Him, so is my child,
When I'm loving in Him, so is my child
When I'm respectful to Him, so is my child,
When I'm living in Him, so does my child,
When I'm singing to Him, so does my child
When I'm talking about Him, so does my child.

Let us be careful how we live dear Mothers-

Little eyes are watching, little minds are learning,
Little feet are following, little lips are mimicking,
Little hearts are believing, little lives are growing.

Soon- only too soon they will be grown, and how will 
they have learned from us?

Pray Always for wisdom and keep in His Word!
 


2 comments:

Leah said...

So very true and something I always need to remember!

sarah said...

Yes, dear one, I know you are looking to our Savior for guidance as you raise your children for Him. We have to be so careful in our thinking to not forget the responsibility God has given us to teach them in a pure and right life of Spirit lead obedience to Him.
Blessings abound as we do so!