Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year To The Saved Mothers Who Want To Serve And Seek Jesus Christ The Lord With All Their Hearts!

As the year is closing behind us and the New Year is just hours away. . . I just want to shout-

"THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL YOU HAVE 
DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY! 
FOR ANSWERED PRAYER, 
YOUR GREAT COMPASSION
 AND 
GREAT FAITHFULNESS"

There is so much more I could say in thanksgiving to our precious Lord Jesus- I especially thank Him for saving me. His love and sacrifice causes me to want to fall flat on my face in worship of Him! I die daily- Repenting and seeking Him with my whole heart. Oh how I need Him, Oh how lost I am without Him, Oh how grateful and thankful I am for salvation. And now with great joy and thanksgiving I thank Him for allowing me to be His child and that He is truly my Father who loves me because I love Jesus Christ His Son!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

Remember:

  • Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are idle, encourage the faint-hearted, 
  • support the weak, 
  • be patient toward all men.
  •  See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 
  • Rejoice evermore.
  •  Pray without ceasing.
  •  In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
  • Quench not the Spirit.
  •  Despise not prophesying. 
  • Test all things; hold fast that which is good.
  •  Abstain from all appearance of evil.
 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calls you, who also will do it. (1 Thessalonians 5:14-24)

Keep In Praise of Our Lord Jesus and teach your children diligently the Word of God, love your husband and submit to him in the Lord!  You will find great joy and peace in obedience to God's Word! I know! It's my testimony- God is faithful to His Word!

(If you have never gone to YouTube and watched "The Gospel of John" I would encourage you to do so. It is a word for word account of the Gospel of John. I am not sure what translation it is, but is pretty accurate when compared to the KJV.)
To see it go here:

The Gospel Of John

No comments: