Wednesday, February 25, 2009

See Three Year Old And One Year Old Quoting Scripture




Are Your Children Filled With God's Holy Word? SEE... God's Holy Word

Here are a Three year old and a One year old saying Scripture by memory that their parents have taught them.
Not only have they taught them all of Psalms 1 and part of John 1 and Isaiah, but have taught them WHERE TO FIND THE REFERENCE IN THE BIBLE!

Praise God!!!!

These loving parents have been reading Psalm 1 to their daughters every evening. Taking TIME
to have them learn the Scripture. The results will be, children that will have these Scriptures in their minds for all of their lives. Tell me... isn't this worth the investment of time? Isn't God well pleased with this?

Yes, Yes, to both questions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this video just yesterday, posted in the sidebar of Michael's website at Operation Save Duluth. I'm amazed at the capacity of children at such a young age to memorize Scripture. Those are very wise parents, obeying God's mandate to train up a child in the way he should go!

Anonymous said...

Yea: did ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou has perfected praise?

sarah said...

Yes, Brenda I was so pleased to see this video.
I know the parents and they are very excited to have discovered the secret of teaching scripture to their small ones.
They plan to keep at it..Praise God!

Amen, Natasa! I think of that scripture often, and see it in action every week! God is so wise and perfect to show us the best praise through small children!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am so encouraged by this, I will send the link to some family and friends. I have to say I'd not thought of showing the place of reference before, but it is an excellent lesson! Thanks so much.

Leah said...

This is wonderful, praise God for the wisdom he has given their parents!

sarah said...

Thank You Auntie eM for the comment... we are also finding these dear friends very encouraging as they seek to teach their children to be godly!

I agree Leah, Praise God for the work He is doing in the lives of these dear friends!